Monday, November 1, 2010

She loves me....


We have very good friends who have 5 adorable children. Jett LOVES to play with their boys...it often involves swords, sticks and a ball of some sort. I don't understand one thing they do together, but they seem to have a "male bond" that is beyond comprehension.

Their youngest daughter, W, is a sweet and loving little girl. Since the day we met her, she has cuddled up to JT. She adores him. She will find him in a room and climb into his lap. Now, most young children are scared of him...his size, the bald head and the facial hair send them screaming to the nearest parent. But not W...she loves JT.

Last night, JT is cooking in the kitchen, and W is dressed like a chef by one of our children. Now, she looks like JT... He's cooking so she resorts to sitting in my lap. It didn't last long, but it was sufficient for me. She loves me too, and I have proof. Thanks LL for giving me some hope with W.....

No comments: