Monday, December 3, 2007

"Pink's" Turn



As you can see, this is our sassy eight year old, Madison, who loves pink. Notice all of the items (except the hat) are pink.....this is a frequent look at our house. Anyway, Madison wanted to post on the blog, so I'll type as she dictates:

"I'm really excited about getting Jett. But, I'm kinda nervous. It's going to be hard to get used to a boy." (So, I ask, "what's different about a boy?") He likes outside, he plays different things like tools and cars and trains and building things. And I like baby dolls, American girl dolls, dress-up, cooking. I'm excited because I'm going to have a brother. I'll finally be a big sister. I'll play cars and transformers with him."

That's all she had to say about that. Words of wisdom....

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Glad to see that she is ready for the big news to come! Praying that PINK comes soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Turner Family -
I was at Eagle's Nest this summer and loved my time there...especially with Jett (Edwin). I have some great pics I'd love to send your way if you can send me your email. theashleyweaver@gmail.com
God Bless!
(I ended up on your website through connections from Whitney's...who is from my hometown)