Sunday, January 23, 2011

Is it today??

"Is it today?" That is the question. When I woke up this morning, my heart and mind were racing with excitement! Naturally I am eager to meet our new children, but this feeling was more than that...... Whenever we fly internationally we always recognize the brevity and uncertainty of life. So, that feeling was one of eagerness that I am not home yet!!!! What if today was the day I get to meet my Savior face to face? My heart leapt in anticipation of that moment! Just like our kids are waiting for us, I am waiting to see my Father!

So, if today was THE day, I would want you all to know.....

I love Jesus with all of my heart. He gave His life to ransom me. I owe Him everything!

I am a sinner who is insufficient in my gifts, talents and just living life. Anything good in me is from God alone.

My sole purpose in living is to take His name to the nations and to glorify Him.

If you don't know Christ, I implore you to read the Bible. God's Word is truth and will change your life.

Do not mourn for me as those that have no hope! I am in the presence of the King of Kings! I am not looking down on you or thinking of you or missing you.... I am with my Lord!!!

I am an organ donor....please give all of my organs away!!!

I have loved life here on earth, but I am home where I was created to be!!

What if today was your last day? What would you say or do? How would you live differently?

1 comment:

Joan Uptain Watkins said...

Absolutely beautiful!
With tremendous respect and prayers - peace be with you and your growing family.