Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First Pictures




I thought I would post a few of the early pictures of Jett. He has grown so much since we first got our referral. So, here they are!
All of these pictures were taken at an orphanage in Guatemala City. Originally, Jett's birthmother left him at this orphange because she worked in the city. She was told that she could keep her job and give up her child or lose her job and keep her child. She chose work.
Since that time, Jett was moved to Eagle's Nest in Solala. What a blessing! I (Sheryl) worked at this same orphanage in August of 2005. At the time, God was already stirring the idea of adoption in my heart, but I held those thoughts close and didn't talk to anyone about them. I worked on the very room where my son now sleeps. I cleaned the floors where he now walks, and I organized the bathrooms and closets that he now uses. God works in mysterious ways. Thank you God for your perfect timing!

No comments: