Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Plead for a Miracle....

Today I am asking, imploring, begging you for prayer for tomorrow. We did not receive our passports today which pushes everything to tomorrow. We have to first go to the U.S. Embassy and ask them to please allow us to have an interview with the remaining three items (court order, court ruling and passports) in hand. We know that the ruling and order have already been written.

So, we will be at the embassy at 7:30 in the morning asking for an interview with exceptions. PLEASE pray with us that this will be granted. Then, we will go into town and pick up our passports around 8:30. Our court appointment is at 10:30. We would LOVE to be back at the Embassy around 2:00 with everything we need.

I am begging all of you to intercede to the Father on our behalf. We NEED and COVET your prayers right now. Please pass this along to anyone who is willing to pray! We need the saints of our Lord Jesus Christ to stand in the gap for us. We are so thankful for your prayers.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying...

Debra said...

Can you help me figure out what time that is here? Don't even know if you are awake now to figure that out....

Anonymous said...

Praying! Laura

Anonymous said...

Prayers from North Carolina going up for your family.

LaRessie said...

more prayers from NC

Anonymous said...

Debra, unless DST is makes it different, Uganda is 8 hours ahead of CST.

Unknown said...

Whispering in my office,
Screaming in my heart
"NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

My sweet, precious children - I am praying for you knowing that the Lord hears our prayers and He will be with you whatever the outcome. When God is going to do something magnificient He chooses the impossible - please show yourself God and we will give YOU all of the praise and glory!! I love you all so much - please let me hear from you as soon as you can. I go to have blood tomorrow at 9:00 our time, so will be there for five hours. You can reach me on my cell phone. Oh, how I love all of you and will be continually praying without ceasing for everything to go smoothly. We want God to "show Himself" as He makes things work for the best. My love, hugs and prayers, Mom/Meemaw

Unknown said...

we love you and will pray.

Unknown said...

Will be praying for you guys. I think their 7:30 in the morning is our 11:30 tonight.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all.

Susan Lindsey said...

It's 11:26 pm Georgia time, which means it's 7:26 am Uganda time, which means you are probably arriving at the embassy right now, which means I will start praying right now!!! Love you all! Susan